AgilePort® – AEC Document Management
With AgilePort®, your clients can receive field observations, test results, reports, and other deliverables almost as soon as they’re completed over their own searchable and filterable custom-branded portals.
AgilePort replaces expensive and inefficient paper-based document management processes and provides architectural engineering consulting and testing firms with an unbeatable competitive advantage. Information flows seamlessly from the MetaField® field information management system and project management, LIM, accounting, invoicing and reporting systems to clients in a streamlined process that:
- Reduces paper and rework and improves accuracy;
- Slashes document management costs;
- Gives clients instant access to up-to-the-minute project data to help keep projects on track and on budget;
- Provides your firm with a competitive advantage in winning new business and retaining and improving relationships with existing clients
- Dramatically compresses the time between service delivery and payment.
AgilePort is designed to be configured and customized for each installation. With AgilePort, your clients can access information from their preferred method – whether it be from document repositories with full-text search capabilities to GIS- and map-based images with drill-down views into field logs, soil boring/test pit logs, analytical results, reports, photographs, and other project-related documents.
Business Features and Functionality
- Client self-service access to project documents over default or customized branded portals.
- Secure access through individual user accounts and SSL encryption.
- Full-text document search capability. For example, search for all soil borings that encountered specific debris such as ash.
- Optional image-mapped document filtering— documents related to a specific segment can be viewed and filtered simply by clicking on an aerial view map.
- Numerous document sorting and filtering options: creation date, document type, boring location, etc..
- Optional email alert when new documents are added to the client’s document library.
- Long-term retention and archiving of project documents even after projects are completed.
- Document version tracking.
- Collaboration for specific types of documents between MetaField and authorized users; for example, track edits during review of draft Drilling Investigation Reports, Response Action Plans, etc..
- Power your green initiatives!