AgileStamp® – Secure Digital Signatures for AEC
AgileStamp® is a comprehensive, flexible, web-based software service and solution set designed to serve the needs of multidisciplinary engineering, environmental consulting, and testing firms with their digital-signature document-signing requirements.
The solution service, powered by the market leading ARX CoSign® application and Microsoft’s .Net Framework, enables PKI-based secured signing transactions using ARX’s CoSign digital signatures. Secured signing customers gain numerous benefits, including the ability to sign and verify signatures in a nonproprietary format (meaning their signature may be used and verified in all major file formats), as well as faster sales cycles, expedited business processes and reduced organizational costs.
AgileStamp® has been designed to seamlessly integrate with other Agile Frameworks software offerings, including MetaField® and AgilePort® along with leading industry accounting and line of business software packages.
AgileStamp® is designed to be configured and customized for each installation.
Learn more about digital signatures for AEC
Learn more about the benefits of digital signatures in Digital Signatures, the Final Step in Automated AEC Workflows. In this one-hour webcast, you’ll hear from John Marchioni of ARX and engineering/IT specialist Brian Hase of Agile Frameworks about how easy it is to deploy digital signatures at your firm. John and Brian present a practical strategy for deploying digital signatures, which are proven to enhance collaboration, save time and money, and accelerate project delivery cycles even in security-minded and highly regulated organizations.
Business Features and Functionality
- Workflow integration— AgileStamp integrates with leading workflow and content management systems such as Microsoft SharePoint®, enabling automated formal approval processes from within your organization’s existing workflow.
- Variety of signature stamping available— AgileStamp can be configured to support personal signatures as well as various certification stamps such as state PE seals.
- Easy to integrate with existing infrastructure— AgileStamp is designed as a plug-in for DM/ECM/BPM systems or other existing infrastructure.
- Scalability— AgileStamp is scalable from a few signers to several thousand users and will work in your existing authentication environment.
- Quick deployment— Depending on scale, AgileStamp can be deployed in a matter of days.
- Minimal IT ongoing management— Once in place, AgileStamp typically requires minimal IT management and support.
- Web-based forms— AgileStamp enables compliant digital signatures in an external-facing portal.
- Batch signing— With high throughput, AgileStamp can sign hundreds of thousands of documents, making it an ideal solution for bulk signing needs such as high-volume field reporting.
- Enhanced security— AgileStamp stores the signing keys (private keys) in a centralized and secure hardware device, ensuring that any tampering attempt with the secured appliance will be detectable.