The Customer Success Manager provides ongoing customer success and account management for designated customers, as well generating opportunities to increase customer growth and usage of Agile Frameworks services. This will be accomplished by utilizing personal knowledge, tools and resources within Agile to understand customer business needs and how Agile Frameworks can help achieve them.
– Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned customer accounts
– Work with professional services team to transition customers; understand client stakeholders, processes, and business practices
– Build and maintain strong trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
– Set and manage expectations with customers, including regular and timely communications, facilitate conference calls / remote sessions to resolve product issues
– Gain an understanding of the total complement of potential end users by archetype
– Uncover and close new opportunities for customer growth and maximizing user adoption
– Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders through the forecasting and tracking of key account metrics
– Prepare reports on account status
– Assist internal Technical Support with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed, assess, and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues
– Escalate high priority issues to appropriate internal stakeholders as necessary and appropriate
– Attain and maintain working knowledge of Agile Frameworks’ products and technologies.
– Maintain a high level of professionalism with a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude
– Duties and technical issues may require occasional extended work hours, including weekends and holidays.
Up to 15% travel may be required at times for this position.
Ideal Work Experience and Skills
– Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Support Specialist, Solutions Consultant or relevant role
– BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
– Ability to communicate to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
– Proficiency with MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
– Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot), Dropbox, Smartsheet
– Experience working with internal cross-functional teams
– Experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs
– Proven ability to successfully maintain multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
– Understanding of and ability to ask open-ended/close-ended/probing questions
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
– Strong written and verbal communication skills