Agile Frameworks® provides comprehensive software-as-a-service solutions that integrate corporate, field, and lab data for business process automation across architecture and engineering disciplines. We transform workflows, create high-value data, and deliver outputs our customers can trust resulting in industry-leading productivity and profitability.
At Agile Frameworks, we believe, Product Design is at the heart of Product Development processes. Designs that meet the user’s unmet needs, while providing a pleasant user experience, create products that build brand affinity. The User Experience/ User Interface Designer (UX/ UI Designer) works closely with Product Management and Development teams to ensure our software brings a competitive advantage to the market. As part of our Product Design team you will lead the process of identifying a market opportunity, clearly defining the user’s needs and problem, developing a proper solution for that problem, and validating the solution with real users.
This is a full-time (40 hours) hybrid position working in our Bloomington, MN office Tuesday through Thursday from 10am-3pm and remotely the remainder of the week.
- Be a key contributor to the front-end Product Design effort
- Collaborate with senior designers, engineers & product managers to ensure a pleasant user experience
- Create interaction flows, simple prototypes, and final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements
- Assist in developing simple, rapid prototypes to describe and validate interactions
- Assist in user testing, stakeholder interviews and data collection
- Aid in the creation of product requirements so final deliverables follow established Design Principles
- Working with Product teams to ensure a cohesive user journey through our digital experiences
- Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude
- Understand and apply active listening skills
- Complete other duties as assigned by Head of Product Design and Agile Frameworks management
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Work Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience working in a UX/UI position.
- 3 years SaaS/software development experience preferred.
- Strong, proven skills in designing from concepts to final deliverables
- Have a user-centered approach to Product Design
- Experience designing for various screen sizes and devices
- Proficiency with Figma and/or other similar Design & Prototyping tools
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, engineering, or related field
- Analytical skills to understand the connection between product and user
- Previous experience with iterative development, primary focus on delivering business value to end user
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a faced-pace environment
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Highly self-motivated, able to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse backgrounds, value diversity and collaboration
- Confidence in self as well as company mission and vision
- A ‘can-do’ attitude in the face of change and ambiguity
Less than 5% travel may be required for this position.
Medical, dental, vision, HSA (with a $75 monthly employer contribution), FSA, EAP, unlimited PTO, monthly cellphone reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and paid parental leave. STD, LTD, Life and AD&D are 100% employer paid.